Warm weather outfits

This insanely cold week in Calgary has me seriously contemplating picking up and moving elsewhere. I love this city, but MINUS 37 with windchill?! Too cold.

I have been comforting my cold self with thoughts of our upcoming trip to Phoenix.
Come April, it will have been 1 year since we have gone on a vacation. Needless to say, we could both use a break and are really looking forward to the hot weather & multiple In N Out burger visits.

Dresses reign supreme in my closet, and I am always looking for an excuse to add a few new ones to the mix. They are so easy to throw on, add some shoes and a necklace= instant outfit.
You also don't need to spend a ton of money. Stores like Old Navy, H & M & Forever 21 have lots of cute options for around $30.

Here are a few dresses I have my eye on, and how I would wear them!


I love the contrast of the minty blue with a dark navy. I would wear this dress with my old, beat up jean jacket and some cute flip flops for a day of shopping the outlets! Easy on, easy off :)


Corals and pinks are my absolute favourite colour to wear. They go beautifully with nude and gold accents, and the colour flatters every skin tone. Maxi dresses are super easy and make a casual outfit feel a bit glamorous.



 An eyelet shift dress has been on my wish list forever, and I purchased this one a few months ago. They are so classic, and can be worn so many ways. I was really impressed with the quality and fit of this dress, even compared to some more expensive options. I love the idea of bright pops of colour for a fresh, happy outfit. The tote bag can also double as a carry on bag!

I would love to know...what are your warm weather go to outfits?

No comments :

Post a Comment